WE WELCOME YOUR SUGGESTIONS/FEEDBACK
- Campdraft Central (CC) is a start to finish solution for committees to completely manage their drafts any way that they need.
- CC allows committees to run a virtually paper-less event as all correspondence is emailed directly to competitors before the draft.
- CC, however, will never be a substitute for paper based scoring and will not participate with any draft that chooses to forgo paper scoring.
- Copies of all information are available on a request basis from the competitor.
- Committees will receive their own mini-site on www.campdraftcentral.com.au, that they can add or change any content themselves, as well as provide automatic and real time information, including whole draw printouts, live scores for participating drafts and results.
- Each Committee is set up with a @campdraftcentral.com.au web based email address (like Hotmail/Yahoo/Gmail), where all inwards and outwards email will be carbon copied to for archival purposes.
- Committees can also have their own dedicated website, powered by Campdraft Central, where the look and feel can be their own but competitors can access it with their existing CC logon information, like www.campdraft.com for Paradise Lagoons.
- CC links directly to the ACA Online Member Area so all competitors need to do is log on with their existing Member Area accounts or create a new casual member account.
- All relevant information is synchronised with the ACA. When a draft is finalised, results will be posted automatically back to the office for verification against signed paper results.
- As the program will be governed by the ACA, its primary goal is to reduce secretarial workload for ACA committees and to make it easier for ACA committees, and members alike, to organise and compete in campdrafts.
- CC provides support, via telephone or email, for committees and members alike, 7 days a week.
- Nominations can be accepted either online or by paper, for those without internet access, at a Committee's discretion.
- Secretary's have full rights to nominate for anyone, at any stage.
- Committee's also have the ability to add Early Nominators for their draft, ie committee members, sponsors, cattle donors and locals, to nominate before the rest of the general public.
- Nominations can enlist ACA approved rules, such as class restrictions for events and limit restrictions (whole draft and per event) as per their own requirements.
- CC will not allow competitors to nominate for more than one draft on the same weekend.
- CC uses an Advanced Queueing System that automatically closes the nominations when limits are reached and wait list begin operating.
(A detailed explanation about how it works can be found here: http://www.campdraftcentral.com.au/Page/66/the-inner-workings-of-the-queuing-system)
- In the event of any system errors, all member interaction is logged (logons, failed logons, technical problems with nominating) so in the event of a true system error, those individual competitor's nominations will be accepted, with the Secretary's approval.
- Secretaries can review the wait list by competitor by the time and date they entered their wait list nominations.
- Currently, payments are accepted via Cheque or Direct Deposit directly to committees.
- Cash can be processed on the weekend.
- Committee's can pay for invoices with Committee Credit, eg, if a cattle donor would like his nominations free, this payment method can be used to total the amount the Committee owes at the end of the draft
- Competitors are able to fully manage their nominations, including all scratchings that they require directly from the website.
- CC allows committees to email a Scratchings Notice to all subscribed CC competitors that scratchings are available for their draft if required. (In April, Clarke Creek took in over $1000 in additional nominations the day before the draws were completed using this feature).
- CC's One-Click Draws function generates all draws for all events with one button click.
- Re-clicking the Draws function will completely change the draw every time but still be suited to the competitors needs.
- The only input required from the Secretary is the number of vacant positions to be inserted into the draw, if required, to allow for insertion into the draw after its published.
- When the first round draws are completed, CC emails all competitors their draws.
- CC has the ability to SMS draws directly to competitors mobile phones
- CC can also SMS 2nd and final round draws to competitors during the weekend.
- During the event weekend, Campdraft Central runs on a laptop without the internet**.
- All information from the internet version is downloaded onto the laptop and used throughout the weekend using the Laptop Version.
- Secretaries have complete management of the draws as they can scratch, swap or replace a run as needed.
- Scores are entered into the super-fast Digital Score Sheet, where the paper version can be keyed in around 2-4 minutes per sheet.
- 2nd, Final rounds and Run Offs can all be generated using the same One Click Draw function.
- CC can broadcast Live Scores for participating drafts where a leaderboard and all scores can be viewed at a draft's mini site at www.campdraftcentral.com.au
- CC will be powering the Live Digital Scoreboard at Paradise Lagoons in 2011.
** Internet is required for SMS functionality and live scores
- CC asks for the number of places to pay for an event and then the total money to be paid per place, per round.
- When results are in and rounds completed, CC automatically calculates exact prize monies for each competitor and handles any ties that occurr.
- Competitor Summary statements, including any scratching refunds and prizemoneies, can be printed on the weekend or emailed to competitors.
- Committee's can elect to take bank details from competitors to facility bank transfer of prize monies / refunds.
- Treasurers can opt to write written cheques on the weekend or utilise the Bulk Bank Transer facility, where all competitors can be paid at once using Internet Banking and a single file generated from CC.
- Event Profit/Loss can be calculated instantly, at any time.